Hi, I’m Eric Garland. Here is what I do:
I gather data and research how the world is changing, from macroeconomic trends down to to individual companies. I find what’s meaningful for organizations to understand, and then guide executives and leaders in integrating that knowledge into better future decisions.
Let’s Work Together
- Invite me to speak or give the Keynote at one of your events
- Take one of my training courses on strategy and intelligence Executive Sessions
- Engage my consulting firm, Competitive Futures, to provide research and analysis to improve your organization’s most important decisions and gain an advantage in the marketplace.
- Join the Insider Email list (right sidebar)
- Check out my books and special reports
- Book me to provide commentary and analysis through Television Appearances
- American nationality, but my career started in Paris and Canada
- 18 years in the business of competitive intelligence and strategy
- Clients include: 3M, GM, Dow, Dupont, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s, Siemens, national governments, many others
- Strategic analyst on hundreds of projects for senior executives
- Author of three books on strategic-level change and how to deal with it
- Work featured in Harvard Business Review, Al Jazeera English, The Atlantic, BBC America, The History Channel, many others
- Fluent in English, French and Spanish, and speak several other languages