Americans, I’d like your feedback on this list of stuff we can do that I hope every citizen of every political stripe can support:
- A national holiday for Federal elections
- Creation of a national voter ID card distributed to every eligible American as well as all future American voters on their 18th birthday
- A Constitutional amendment which guarantees that every single eligible American be given access to early, absentee, or onsite voting
- A national educational policy for U.S. Civics as a requirement for graduation from high school
- Reduction of election season to a maximum of six months
- Full text of upcoming Amendments and Propositions in a centralized government website allowing ample time to understand and digest complex proposals
Let’s start there.